Western Glove Works is an International leader in denim products who believes in attention to detail and that we are defined by our actions. Our mission is to weave the passion of our hand crafted jeans into the story of your life.
Connect with us on LinkedIn today!
Current Job Opportunities at WGW
Reporting to the Director – E-Commerce, the Web Designer will be responsible for graphic design elements, emails, and front-end development work across the Western Glove Works E-Commerce sites (Silver Jeans, Jag Jeans)
- Graphic design and user interface work for web, creating new and using existing assets
- Creating and sending bulk emails based on current campaigns
- Maintenance of the sites, including image assets, on-page text and visuals, and functionality
- Graphic and User Interface Design for Web
- Use existing product photography and graphic assets to create attractive graphical elements for emails and the WGW E-Commerce sites
- Design clean, engaging user experiences for the web, mobile, and email using best practices for usability, responsiveness, and accessibilit
- Bulk Email Management
- Build out new email templates and modify existing ones for use in bulk email sends
- Create and slice graphics for placement in email bodies
- Send emails using lists and segments
- Front-End Web Development
- Adhere to coding standards and best practices, and communicating and logging all changes
- Test newly developed features as well as ongoing testing to ensure usability and stability
- E-Commerce Site Maintenance
- Coordinate conversion and touch-ups of product images
- Ensure proper display and categorization of products on WGW sites
- Continually verify sites for optimal user experience and site functionality
- Monitor user behavior through analytics software and provide suggestions for improvements to the user interface
- Assist coworkers in E-Commerce or other departments with small graphical tasks
- The above duties, tasks and responsibilities may differ and other duties, as assigned, may be part of this job.
- Highly organized and able to set priorities effectively and use the resources available
- High attention to detail
- Front-end development experience creating user interfaces and responsive designs using advanced CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of best practices for website usability and user experience, including design for mobile and accessibility
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce platforms, with a preference given for previous experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum (3) three years experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- University or college degree related to Web Design or Development and/or a relevant business related experience.
PC Network Support
This is an intermediate position providing support for our network environment and primary contact for Help Desk support requests. This includes supporting Western Glove Works local and remote network infrastructure including switches, routers, Internet, Security appliances, Desktops/Laptops, Cell phones, and printers.
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Configure PC, Laptops and printers
- Work with data and network security, including disaster recovery, intrusion protection, anti-virus, anti-spyware
- Adhere to networking and management protocols.
- Work with MS office suite
- Assist in managing a networked environment including Active Directory Group Policy management.
- Research and recommend solutions to improve operations.
- Work with switches preferably Brocade Switches, F5 Firewalls, Cisco Meraki VPN & Security Appliances
- Work with virtualization software including VMware VSphere 5.1, Hyper V, Citrix XenApp & Cisco UCA
- Assist in managing relational database management system preferably SQL Server 2008/20012 SQL DBA Administration
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize work items effectively
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to find solutions and implement appropriate decisions
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail and process work accurately
- Demonstrated skills in Project Management and documentation
- Ability to research and keep abreast of Technology
- Possess Training skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience as network administrator
- Working with remote locations
- CCNA, MCSE certified is an asset